Women in Super membership for 2014/2015 is open: Register now to receive the early bird rate!
Would it be easier to not have to think about your WIS membership for 3 years? Why not sign up for the 3 year term! Additional discounts apply.
The membership rate is $92.40 per year renewable on July 1 each year (so if you register today, you will need to renew your membership on 1 July 2015).
The early bird rate will expire on 31 August 2014.
As a member of our not-for-profit industry advocacy and networking group Women In Super, you will receive many benefits, including:
- Invitations to events
- Opportunities to participate in national and state-based scholarship programs
- Opportunities to network with other women in the industry
- Opportunities to participate in WIS committees and Mother’s Day Classic organising committees
- Member rates to WIS events
- Opportunity to earn continuing professional development (CPD) points by attending WIS lunches*
- Quarterly newsletter
- Industry news updates
For more information on Women in Super membership please contact us on on 03 8677 3827 or email email@example.com
*WIS members who are also members of AIST and/or ASFA may also be eligible for AIST Accreditation Status Points or ASFA Continuing Professional Development points for their attendance at WIS luncheons. AIST Accreditation Status Points accrue at the rate of one for every hour of CPD awarded for attendance at WIS luncheons. ASFA requires completion of the activity in the individual's online 'other learning' diary.