Support women in super by becoming a member today
As an individual member of Women in Super you will be actively supporting the work that we do in closing the gender super gap, and allowing women to retire with dignity.
As part of your membership, you will also have access to the following:
- Weekly Job Alert emails - we advertise vacant roles from all of our corporate members and industry partners
- Scholarship opportunities - we offer both state-based and national scholarships to all of our members. Opportunities include access to courses through partner education institutions and conference attendance and associated travel. Find out more.
- Discounted pricing on event attendance - we host approximately 50 events throughout the year across the country. Members have access to discounted registration on a range of high-quality networking, professional development and training events designed for professionals who work in the superannuation and financial services industry. See what's coming up.
- Exclusive member-only events - some events are too good to share, so while we try to be as inclusive as possible, there are some themes and topics that we keep for members only!
- Monthly newsletter - Delivered straight to your inbox to keep you up-to-date with what is happening in the broader industry, what we've been working on, and what's coming up.
There are even more benefits available for our corporate members! Find out more.