The role and responsibility of superannuation for future generations: can we make the world a better place?
There has been a growing body of research which shows that Super Fund members are increasingly wanting their investments to garner a positive environmental and social outcome. But what does this look like?
Join our panel of next-generational ESG investment practitioners as they discuss and debate:
- What are Environmental, Social and Governance considerations and why do they matter?
- What are the emerging issues that are impacting society?
- How can the superannuation industry be a force for positive change?
Our panelists include:
- Jodie Barns, ESG Analyst - Listed Equity, Australian Council of Superannuation Investors
- Akaash Sachdeva, Senior Responsible Investment Advisor, HESTA
- Allison Van Lint (Moderator), Head of Research - Internal Global Equities, Cbus
- Camille Wynter, Senior Sustainable Investment Analyst - Global Equities, AMP Capital
To view each speaker's biography, see here.
This event has sold out!