CONNECTING YOU WITH YOUR FUTURE
"Women helping each other- coaching, mentoring, providing tips is a great way for us to be our own force." – Indra Nooyi
Speed Mentoring is back! We are thrilled to once again offer this unique opportunity to help you thrive as a female leader in the superannuation and financial services industry.
This is your chance to network and connect with senior leaders in the industry. For the first time this will be held as an online event, because as we know hybrid work is here to stay….
This year’s mentors include:
- Megan Aubrey, Head of Client Solutions Group and Public Investments, Asia Pacific, Macquarie Asset Management
- Bonnie Boezeman AO, Director, Australian Golf Foundation
- Kara Keys, National Chair, Women in Super
- Kevin O’Sullivan, CEO, UniSuper
- Lisbeth Rasmussen, Director, State Super / CIO, Coal LSL
- Nicolette Rubinsztein, Non Executive Director / Actuary / Author
- Chantal Walker, Chief Digital and Marketing Officer at Active Super
- Laura Wright, CEO, NGS Super
Read more about this year's mentors here.
You will learn how these inspiring leaders developed their careers and achieved their success, how to create realistic work/life balance, and anything else you want to know but haven’t had the opportunity to ask. Sessions will be conducted in small groups and rotated amongst mentors. There will be plenty of opportunity for open discussion with at least three mentors.
This will be a live event and places are extremely limited. Don’t miss your opportunity to be your own force.
This event is sponsored by
This event is open to members from all states and territories.